Your enjoyment is important and your wellbeing is paramount. To help you, we provide you with some suggested safety guidelines to ensure you're safe when meeting anyone you have met, or been introduced to, online.
Taking good care of yourself
- Tell a trusted friend or relative who you are meeting and where you are going.
- Meet in a public place at a reasonable time.
- Take a fully charged, topped up mobile phone with you.
- Ensure that, wherever you are, you have the ability to contact others.
- If asked for money by somebody you know nothing about and have never met, trust your instincts.
- Do NOT arrange to be picked up or taken home by your date. Make your own arrangements.
- Do NOT leave your personal belongings unattended.
- Do NOT drink to the point that your judgement is impaired.
Become a member today and meet someone on your WAVELENGTH
Back to Home Page →